I wish... I am a Muslimah who's pious in Islam...
I wish... Everything I did (good deed), In the name of Allah...
I wish... I will obey all my parent asking (not contradictory in Islam) with sincere heart...
I wish... I will obey Kalam'Allah (Al-Qur'an) and Sunnah Rasulullah (As-Sunnah) for my better life...
I wish... My spouse (someday) is the one who is faithful to Allah and Rasul, love and marry me in the name of Allah...
I wish... My lineage consist with person who pious in Islam...obey Allah, Rasul, Qur'an and Sunnah..
I wish... My parent, sisters and all family member with my spouse (someday) and my lineage will enter Jannah afterworld...
I wish... I live in moderate life in this world and always get Allah blessings ever after...
I wish... In the end of my life, I have manage shahadah and may Allah erase all my sin...
I wish... All people that i've been hurt always forgive me... Insha'Allah...
But, do I wish the most is...
meet Allah and Muhammad in heaven, Amin~!!!
I Wish :)





1 comments:
insyallah... dengan izin Nya
Post a Comment